- A reduction in impurities and congestion. Hydrafacial uses an extraction process phase that uses a vortex suction technology to vacuum blackheads, whiteheads and debris from the skin. It’s incredible what is extracted!
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Hydration with more supple, healthy and plump skin with a beautiful glow
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
- Improved absorption of active peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid due to the exfoliation of the upper layers of the skin
- Glowing complexion ready for a big event!
Cleanse + Peel
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Step one of the HydraFacials uses the patented tip and HydraFacial Serums to deeply cleanse the skin and deliver a gentle but thorough clean. This prepares the skin for a Skin Peel that further exfoliates the skin but most importantly, it softens the pores for the deep extraction that comes next.
Extract + Hydrate
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench the skin.
Vacuum technology gently yet effectively removes debris from the skin and draws out impurities through a vortex suction. At the end of the treatment, you can see all of the dirt, grime and dead skin build up, even intact blackheads and whiteheads can be seen in the waste jar.
Infuse + Protect
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
This step delivers serums to seal, hydrate and protect the skin. The serums are drenched into the skin for optimal skin health, hydration and repair.
We always begin with a skin consultation to discuss your skin concerns and most suitable treatment for your skin. The treatment takes approx 30 minutes.
The treatment uses a light comfortable suction. Immediately afterwards your skin will feel plump and have a beautiful healthy glow. There is no downtime associated with this treatment.
Everyone! Both men and woman. The Hydrafacial suits an array of skin concerns and conditions. From enlarged pores, to dry skin, pigmentation, oily, congested skins, fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
You will have outstanding results after just one treatment of the Hydrafacial with the skin feeling smooth, fresh and plump, however the best results are seen with regular sessions to ensure healthy cell turnover and the removal of damaged cells and impurities.
We recommend regular monthly Hydrafacial treatments to maintain the results and before any big event.
The skin will continue to improve after the treatment and subsequent Hydrafacials will give you more of that ‘Glow’ it is renowned for. Some clients may experience some flaking and some purging (minimal skin breakouts) after the treatment as impurities are still coming to the surface of the skin. This is completely normal and once cleared the skin will continue to remain smooth, healthy and hydrated.
We recommend the following –
- No exfoliation for 5 days after the treatment
- Avoid active skincare including Retinol and any Vitamin A products for 48 hours after
- Ensure your skin remains moisturised and apply a hydrating moisturiser regularly
- Avoid the sun and apply SPF 30 or 50
- Do not have any other skin treatments for 2 weeks or more afterwards
Signature Hydrafacial Treatment $260 30 mins
We recommend adding on an LED Healite to enhance the benefits of the Hydrafacial and offer it at a reduced price of $40 when adding in onto the Signature Hydrafacial. The cost is $300 45 mins