Healite LED Light Therapy
Healite II is the non-invasive answer for sun damage, anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation.
The opposite of uv light, near-infrared is the rejuvenating spectrum of light. Healite II treatments stimulates collagen/elastin production and natural hydration, heals acne and is also extremely therapeutic in its wound healing and pain management abilities. The therapeutic use of 830nm low level LED light boosts cellular function to improve collagen and elastin performance, giving skin an instant plumping and radiance.
It is a no downtime, non-invasive treatment that repairs and intensely hydrates to enhance skin tone, luminosity and texture. It is safe, clinically proven with over 30 years of research and is TGA approved.
Standard Healite Treatment 25mins $120
Added to any facial treatment $60
Healite II benefits include:
- Repair and rejuvenate skin
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Treats acne, dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis
- Decreases deeper lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Wound Healing
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Relief of muscle and joint pain/pain management
- Decreases the risk of bruising especially after facial procedures or surgery
- Decreases recovery time after facial procedures or surgery
- Stimulates cellular energy
- Increases skin’s natural hydration
- Decreases redness and inflammation in the skin
- Gives the skin an incredible glow
How long does each treatment take?
Each treatment takes 20-25 minutes as a stand alone.
What results can I expect?
Visable results can be seen immediantly after the treatment. Most clients leave with a rosy glow and a slight warmth to the skin. Results will continue over the next few days with increased hydration to the skin as well ans a healthy glow.
A series of 8 treatments is recommended to achieve maximum results, usually two treatments a week for 4 weeks 48-72 hrs between each treatment. It can take up to 30 days to see the final results of the skin from the treatment as this is how long skin takes to stimulate and rebuild collagen.
What does the treatment feel like?
The treatment feels pleasant with a warm light radiating onto your skin. Similar to the warmth of the sun without the damaging and harmful effects of the UVA and UVB rays.
Book NowPurchase as Gift